Reverting Accept-Reject to Access-Accept

denizaydin deniz.aydin at turknet.net.tr
Tue Sep 27 14:22:27 CEST 2011

Hi,
If I use Cleartext-Password in user configuration
like Cleartext-Password := test

the be love configuration is not working as sql returns ok even if the
password is wrong.
Autz-Type PPPOE_SUBSCRIBER {
		if (notfound) {
			update control {
			Auth-Type := Accept
			}
			update reply {
			Cisco-Account-Info := "AUNAUTH_PPP_SERVICE"

++[sql_pppoe_subscriber] returns ok
++? if (notfound)
? Evaluating (notfound) -> FALSE
++? if (notfound) -> FALSE
Found Auth-Type = PAP

When I use User-Password in the user profile it works but gives warning for
using User-Password instead of Cleartext-Password.

rlm_sql_postgresql: Status: PGRES_TUPLES_OK
rlm_sql_postgresql: query affected rows = 6 , fields = 5
WARNING: Found User-Password == "...".
WARNING: Are you sure you don't mean Cleartext-Password?
WARNING: See "man rlm_pap" for more information.
rlm_sql (sql_pppoe_subscriber): Released sql socket id: 3
[sql_pppoe_subscriber] User ccotesist06adsl not found
++[sql_pppoe_subscriber] returns notfound
++? if (notfound)
? Evaluating (notfound) -> TRUE
++? if (notfound) -> TRUE
++- entering if (notfound) {...}