Communigate with PEAP-MSCHAPv2

Arran Cudbard-Bell a.cudbardb at freeradius.org
Wed Sep 28 13:59:06 CEST 2011

On 28 Sep 2011, at 13:46, Rosario Lumia wrote:

> Hi to all,
>
> I have a problem using freeradius 2.1.8.
> I have an auth server that is a Communigate 5.3 mail server.
>
> I'd want my windows clients can use a PEAP/MSCHAPv2 default auth schema but it seems not working. With TTLS/PAP-MSCHAPv1 it works fine (but I have to install SecureW2 software).
> This is my configuration and the response when I try to connect

Oh no a glitch in the matrix!

PEAP (MSCHAPv2) needs Cleartext-Password or NT-Password to work, you've not provided it with either.

Store your users passwords in Cleartext or as an MD4 hash of a 16bit little endian Unicode encoding of the password.

Arran Cudbard-Bell
a.cudbardb at freeradius.org

Betelwiki, Betelwiki, Betelwiki.... http://wiki.freeradius.org/ !