Reverting Accept-Reject to Access-Accept

denizaydin deniz.aydin at turknet.net.tr
Thu Sep 29 16:38:10 CEST 2011

If I use the Cleartext-Password, the configuration in the Autz-Type section
is not working.

So I tried to put this config on Post-Auth-Type REJECT section but it's not
working. It's seems that it is not possible to revert Access-Reject to
Access-Accept in the post-auth section. Is the configuration wrong or is
this how it's works.

Post-Auth-Type REJECT {
		update control {
		Auth-Type := Accept
		}
		update reply {
		Cisco-Account-Info := "AUNAUTH_PPP_SERVICE"

[pap] Passwords don't match
++[pap] returns reject
Failed to authenticate the user.
Using Post-Auth-Type Reject
# Executing group from file /usr/local/etc/raddb/sites-enabled/default
+- entering group REJECT {...}
++[ok] returns ok
++[control] returns ok
++[reply] returns ok
Delaying reject of request 6 for 1 seconds
Going to the next request
Waking up in 0.9 seconds.
Sending delayed reject for request 6
Sending Access-Reject