PAP followed by smsotp authentication [WAS: Re: MSCHAPv2 followed by a smsotp authentication]

Thomas Glanzmann thomas at glanzmann.de
Sun Apr 1 18:03:23 CEST 2012

Hello Alan,

> If it's small, email it to the list.  Otherwise, use github.

find smsotpd.pl attached. Please consider it for upstream. If you reject
it, please let me know exactly what needs to be changed in order to
accept it to upstream.

>   You can't write to the wiki via git.  You have to use the web interface.

I put the documentation here: http://wiki.freeradius.org/Rlm_smsotp
Please proof-read (spelling, grammar but most important correctnes) and
modify or tell me what is missing.

Alan, I thank you for walking me through this.

Cheers,
        Thomas