atributing VLANs to roaming users

Rui Ribeiro ruyrybeyro at gmail.com
Thu Apr 5 18:09:18 CEST 2012

Hi,

I am having some problems with freeradius 2.1.12 and eduroam; whilst the local users are authenticated properly and given a specific VLAN, I haven´t been able to do the same to roaming (proxied) users.

I have tried to place the following unlang code at the end of post-proxy, and in another separate test, at the end of post-auth, without much success.

Any hints of fellow eduroamers?

Best regards,
Rui

if ( Realm != "myreal" ) {