Building with 32-bit Module on 64-bit Machine

Eric Geier me at egeier.com
Sun Apr 15 20:31:45 CEST 2012

Im trying to use rlm_raw and I tried to include it when manually building on 64-bit Debian but it wasnt in the lib folder after make install. I had put the module folder in src/modules and did include and enable for it and put with experimental too when I did the compile. this worked in the past on a 32-bit Debian...but not sure why its not now.

Thanks, Eric