NTLM Auth Problem

Ali Majdzadeh ali.majdzadeh at gmail.com
Sun Apr 15 22:51:31 CEST 2012

Hi

Tnx for Ur fast reply.

As I explained, I know that the format is differ from the original
attributes. I want to know that:

If I want to run it from commandline, how can I convert the challenge and
response attributes to which they can be used in command line?

In other word, I want to use ntlm_auth in my own external pre_auth or
post_auth script with those attributes.