Building with 32-bit Module on 64-bit Machine

Eric Geier me at egeier.com
Mon Apr 16 21:08:55 CEST 2012

No I didn't do that, but I just tried and no success so far in getting the
rlm_raw module to install.

I've tried many things at configure: --with-experimental-modules
--with-rlm_raw --enable-rlm_raw --with-additional-modules=rlm_raw
--with-module=rlm_raw

I checked output after configure, make, and make install. The only mention
of rlm_raw is in configure output. It shows: "configuring in
src/modules/rlm_raw
(/home/egeier/Desktop/freeradius-1.1.7/scr/modules/rlm_raw)...."

No mention at all about rlm_raw after make or make install.
I find no errors or warnings about rlm_raw after configure, make, or make
install.

I'm using FR 1.1.7 (not production, just testing something) on Debian
Squeeze 64-bit.

Any other tricks to get modules working? Haven't found any documentation yet
about this and what attributes work with configure.

Thanks, Eric