Freeradius with multiple clients

Fabricio Flores fabrifloresg at gmail.com
Thu Apr 19 14:13:03 CEST 2012

Hi everyone... I have a lan and wireless network... The wireless network i
want to use a captive portal (coovachilli) but in places that i don't have
wireless i need to use access points to access to the lan network... I use
freeradius with mysql... I configure 2 clients in clients.conf the
coovachilli is localhost and lan network 172.16.32.0 is another client, but
in coovachilli i login with my users in the database and y did, but i have
problems to the ap... The didn't login... In the database u stored username
with user-password attribute... Is it correct?