Re: Help: PAP with Sha1

vishal_nitr vishal_nitr at rediffmail.com
Fri Apr 20 14:01:09 CEST 2012

Thanks for the mail Alan. I don't agree with your comment that it is *not* RADIUS if we choose SHA1 over MD5. RADIUS supports SHA1 hashed user-password attribute. Following link confirms it.http://freeradius.org/radiusd/man/rlm_pap.txt.Please have a look.

Thanks and Regards,

Vishal Kotalwar,
 Bangalore-35.

09900055647.