Newbie question: Multiple cliets and multiple LDAP groups

HeinKonijn fbezemer at directoryconcepts.co.nz
Fri Apr 20 23:50:17 CEST 2012

I am new to freeradius (2).

I have set it up and a number of clients are authenticating to it.
I have setup LDAP and only members of a certain group are allowed to
connect.

The next thing I want and am unable to get working is is.
Client 10.1.1.1 only accepts members in LDAP group "group1"
Client 10.1.1.2 only accepts members in LDAP group "group2"

I have been googling it and I thing I need huntgroups for this.
I set these up, but if I run freeradius in debugging mode it doesn't seem to
check them.
And all the examples seem to only be using MySQL.

How do I achieve this?