[EAP-TLS Windows 7] Problem with chain certificate on the client side

Alberto Martínez alberto_martinez at deusto.es
Wed Apr 25 12:32:40 CEST 2012

Well, yes, there is. What I meant to say is, you need to set CA to a file
which has all the certificates of the chain: ROOT_CA, Sub1_CA and Sub2_CA.

When speaking to certificate files, I call the concatenated one
"certificate chain file", but it's another concept:
http://publib.boulder.ibm.com/infocenter/wmqv6/v6r0/index.jsp?topic=%2Fcom.ibm.mq.csqzas.doc%2Fsy10600_.htm