Incoming Packet information do not modify the Accounting Table

Alan DeKok aland at deployingradius.com
Thu Apr 26 13:44:56 CEST 2012

yagizozen wrote:
> So this means that the best way to keep detailed debug log, I need to stop
> the server and start it in debug mode I guess.

  That's wrong.  You were told it's wrong.  You were told what to do.

  If you're not going to read the answers on this list, then don't ask
questions here.

> The only thing that makes me to worry is that when I redirect the output of
> the command "radiusd -X" to a text file by using ">", it will generate a
> huge text file in a day.

  That's wrong, too.  You were told what to do.  You're ignoring our advice.

  Go do what you were told to do.  Don't post any more questions until
you've done that.