setup question...

Chris Morris cmorris at talltrees.com
Thu Apr 26 16:48:10 CEST 2012

Greetings All!

We have set up Radius on OS X 10.6 Server running OD  for use with several devices, including a Sonic Wall, and Ruckus WAPs. We have gotten everything working very nicely, but we would love to be able to include a small group of Windows users running on AD, so they can also use their network Credentials to access the WAP etc.

The main question is - Is it possible for FreeRadius (the OS X 10.6 version) to authenticate against both OD and AD?
And the second question is obviously... how?

Thanks in advance for your time!! Please reply directly, as I am not subscribed to the list...

Chris Morris
Nashville, TN