falling back to local auth and not ads

Morris, Andi amorris at cardiffmet.ac.uk
Fri Apr 27 11:26:33 CEST 2012

Just to clear this up, with the help of the people on the here and the PacketFence list the problem has now been resolved.

There was a file called mschap.bkp in /etc/raddb/modules/ which once removed the requests went through as expected.

The entry to allow all non-eap requests through in the users file is necessary for the purpose of the package so that devices authenticating using Mac-Authentication, or similar are allowed through.

Cheers for the help everyone,
Andi