radiusd -X SQL suggests "not found" however user attributes are in the radcheck table?

alan buxey A.L.M.Buxey at lboro.ac.uk
Wed Aug 1 13:02:20 CEST 2012

Hi,

> What do you suggest I do about the radusergroup check that you
> mentioned in your last email?

do you need/want that functionality? if so, then populate the tables, if not, then
remove that function

> I had a look at Packetfence and will investigate further about it as
> I'm not sure if that works with or in-place-of RADIUS, currently I am
> quite happy with RADIUS however, and it is something that is very
> interesting to learn and hopefully implement in the near-future!

it uses FreeRADIUS - its a NAC solution and can deal with your kit.

PS in your other post, your unlang is wrong... you have trailing :- etc

you just want something like

if (%{User-Name}) {

blah blah

]