problem with User-Name & Stripped-User-Name

alan buxey A.L.M.Buxey at lboro.ac.uk
Wed Aug 1 21:25:14 CEST 2012

Hi,

>    all right thanxs.. your correct ,.....maybe in my changes I confuse the
>    line
>    sql_user_name = "%{Stripped-User-Name:-%{User-Name:-DEFAULT}}"
>    with this works... i have to check my old 1.3.1 to replace the incorrect
>    line.
>    but still warning me deprecated :- to see unlang.. but that i check
>    later..

its:

sql_user_name = "%{%{Stripped-User-Name}:-%{%{User-Name}:-DEFAULT}}"

>    i can comment use radtump in my site-available/[1]my.domain.com file to
>    forge it but simultaneos should be work but not for sql.. i try to keep of
>    load to ddbb servers.
>    suggest?

confusion. are you using the SQL for simulataneous usage, of the radutmp file?
there were major changes in some parts of the engine (thats why its 2.x rather than 1.x)
so you cant just copy the old configs over... you need to start with a 2.x config bare
and default and then adjust it to what you need....or things get very wrong and messy

alan