RedBack PPPoE Config

Chris L cjl at viptalk.net
Thu Aug 2 11:09:53 CEST 2012

Could someone please share the radius reply items they are returning for the initial ATM PVC authentication from a Redback device that tells it to start up a PPPoE session on the PVC?

Thanks much.

I'm returning this but I'm never seeing the PPPoE authentication packet from the client router hit RADIUS.

Login OK: [rdbacks5p0.0.502] (from client 1928redback port 208496)
Sending Access-Accept of id 102 to 209.221.208.5 port 1812
	Service-Type = Framed-User
	PVC_Profile_Name = "1000-384"
	Bind_Auth_Context = "mycontext"
	PVC_Encapsulation_Type = AAA-ENCAPS-ATM-PPPOE
	Bind_Type = AAA-AUTH-BIND

--
Chris