Tricky problem with ldap and primary groups in AD

Franks Andy (RLZ) IT Systems Engineer Andy.Franks at sath.nhs.uk
Thu Aug 2 18:31:18 CEST 2012

Thank Alan,
  That works fine. However I'm still intrigued about why the other
method fails, and I also presume this method doesn't allow multiple
attribute types to be updated as per the exec-program-wait script in the
example documentation?
Maybe it's not supported? Must admit I am a little confused about the
output_pairs = config. Are configuration items totally unrelated to
control attributes? That's probably a daft question but I am stumped!

Thanks very much again
Andy