Radius copy accounting

Matthew Newton mcn4 at leicester.ac.uk
Mon Aug 6 14:39:06 CEST 2012

On Mon, Aug 06, 2012 at 02:30:14PM +0200, BELLIERE Eric wrote:
> As you can see this schema is working well except that the attribute REALM is not include in the packet?
>
> We can see it in the detail file but when FR proxy the packet this attribute is missing?

Realm is an internal attribute (see dictionary.freeradius.internal)
and as such doesn't appear in any packets in transit.

Matthew

--
Matthew Newton, Ph.D. <mcn4 at le.ac.uk>

Systems Architect (UNIX and Networks), Network Services,
I.T. Services, University of Leicester, Leicester LE1 7RH, United Kingdom

For IT help contact helpdesk extn. 2253, <ithelp at le.ac.uk>