Radius copy accounting

BELLIERE Eric Eric.BELLIERE at mail.mobistar.be
Mon Aug 6 17:28:43 CEST 2012

Thanks but with sql I can send the attribute to Oracle DB without any
problem? So can you please help me with this unlang command to add? And
where?

In preacct section of my virtual sites?

Eric B.

*****DISCLAIMER*****

This electronic transmission (and any attached document) is intended
exclusively for the person or entity to whom it is addressed and may
contain confidential and/or privileged material.
Any disclosure, copying, distribution or other action  based upon
the information by persons or entities other than the intended recipient
is prohibited. If you receive this message in error, please contact the
sender and delete the material from any and all computers.
Mobistar does not warrant a proper and complete transmission of this
information, nor does it accept liability for any delays.

*****END OF DISCLAIMER*****