rlm_sql Error

Antonio Modesto modesto at isimples.com.br
Mon Aug 13 15:00:19 CEST 2012

Hi,

Here in the ISP which I work we have a Freeradius 1.X in production, and a
2.X that we're testing to replace the old one. On both Radius we get the
following error sometimes, What can be causing this? The SQL Database is in
the same server of freeradius 1.X, but the load is low, we have about 2500
subscribers. I was thinking about increasing the number of sql connections,
which is set to 4, would it make any difference?

Database server load:
load averages:  1.10,  1.05,  1.03

Error: rlm_sql (sql): There are no DB handles to use! skipped 0, tried to
connect 0

Thanks in advance.