Per-realm post-proxy

alan buxey A.L.M.Buxey at lboro.ac.uk
Mon Aug 13 18:44:26 CEST 2012

Hi,
> Is it possible to have a per-realm post-proxy section?  We need to
> add a couple of attributes to our Access-Accepts which vary in
> content depending on which realm we've proxied.  Otherwise, is there
> an easy way to distinguish realm in the global post-proxy section?

well, there are a couple of ways.

1) use virtual servers and have completely seperate post-proxy
sections (by way of them being in different VS files) for each realm

2) use unlang in the post-proxy section of your current config e.g.
(uick nasty code from head so dont copy without checking!!)

if (%{Realm} == "blah-blah.com"){
	update reply {
		Session-Timeout := "3600"

..there is a third option...and thats to call a PERL/Python/PHP etc script

alan