$INCLUDE ignored by freeradius

Krzysztof Grobelak kgrobelak at airspeed.ie
Mon Aug 20 19:08:31 CEST 2012

Hello all,

It seems that the $INCLUDE <filename> command is ignored by freeradius
during authentication.

I have three groups of users in three different files and those three
files are added to the main users file in raddb directory using

$INCLUDE users.group1
$INCLUDE users.group2
$INCLUDE users.group3

but for some reason during authentication freeradius just looks up the
main users file and ignores the $INCLUDE command which results in REJECT
being sent.

I think that i simply missed a configuration step as this setup was
working before i did the upgade to the MASTER version from git.

Thanks in advance
Kris

http://www.livelinx.tv/
NEW! See our Ka Uplink Van at IBC in Amsterdam; Stand OE 117, September 7-11, 2012