Recording post auth sql data

Franks Andy (RLZ) IT Systems Engineer Andy.Franks at sath.nhs.uk
Tue Aug 21 15:46:12 CEST 2012

Ok, schoolboy error there! Thanks guys.
Whilst on the subject, is it possible (in theory) to write different
INSERT statements dependent on, for example, whether the post-auth
section is based on having accepted or rejected the user. The sql
modules named in the default virtual server file link through to a
single post-auth section in dialup.conf with the insert statement, but
is there any way of telling the module to link to a different insert
statement? Or does all that not make any sense!?
Thanks
Andy