Best way to cope with multiple SSIDs and MAC auth

Franks Andy (RLZ) IT Systems Engineer Andy.Franks at sath.nhs.uk
Tue Aug 21 23:45:43 CEST 2012

Just an update : I do see something on the IOS interface :
RADIUS:  AAA Unsupported Attr: ssid              [263] 8
*May 17 16:47:01.236: RADIUS:   52 53 48 5F 57 69                                [RSH_Wi]
I didn't notice it as it's above the actual sent attribute section. The attribute doesn't make it through to the radius server.
Anyone any ideas?