Eduroam & FreeRadius not working so well

John Dennis jdennis at redhat.com
Wed Dec 5 21:23:53 CET 2012

On 12/05/2012 12:02 PM, Mike Diggins wrote:
> On Wed, 5 Dec 2012, Alan Buxey wrote:
>
>> In the first instance, upgrade. There is a major security problem
>> with 2.1.x release. Get 2.2.x onto your system asap.
>
> This is the RedHat RPM which I believe are maintained by RedHat.
> Hopefully they've back ported any major security issues!

Red Hat takes security issues very seriously and we immediately
addressed this issue, as we do all security issues.

However simply stating it's a Red Hat RPM does not answer the question
as to whether you've been updated. For RHEL customers security fixes are
one of the benefits of having a valid current subscription.

--
John Dennis <jdennis at redhat.com>

Looking to carve out IT costs?
www.redhat.com/carveoutcosts/