computer authentication

Dan Letkeman danletkeman at gmail.com
Fri Dec 7 19:39:13 CET 2012

Sorry, I was not clean with my setup information.  We do not have a domain,
these are stand alone windows 7 devices.  We also have some tablets and
some linux boxes.  Concern right now is the Windows 7 devices.  I didn't
know that you cannot do machine authentication without a domain....

User authentication in my environment is just not an option because all of
the devices need to have a connection to the network at all times even if
nobody is logged in.  Should I be using PEAP/EAP-TLS instead?

If so do you know of any good setup documentation for that?

Dan.