can not build FreeRadius 2.2.0

Fajar A. Nugraha list at fajar.net
Sun Dec 16 13:28:34 CET 2012

On Sun, Dec 16, 2012 at 3:21 AM, Eugen Konkov <kes-kes at yandex.ru> wrote:

> AD> Eugen Konkov wrote:
>>> Building freeradiusd on
>>> # uname -a
>>> FreeBSD aki 10.0-CURRENT FreeBSD 10.0-CURRENT #0: Wed Jun 13 13:46:00 EEST 2012     adm at aki:/usr/obj/usr/src/sys/AKI  i386

>>> /usr/bin/ld: attempted static link of dynamic object `/usr/local/lib/libgdbm.so'
>
> AD>   Don't do "./configure --disable-shared"
>
> I do same as on FreeBSD 9:
> cd /usr/ports/net/freeradius2
> make install clean

Are you interested in FIXING your problem, or are you interested in
saying "I'm not doing anything wrong, freebsd ports are perfect, so it
must be that your software is broken"?

If it's the FIRST one, the configure FR manually (i.e. by NOT using
freebsd ports), and follow Allan's advice:
- if that works, file a bug report to freebsd (or whoever is managing
FR ports) that they messed up the recipe
- If DOESN'T work, paste your configure line as well the make output here.

Now if it's the SECOND one, you better ask in freebsd's list. It's
VERY unlikely that you'd get anymore help here, seeing that you
snubbed the help you already got.

--
Fajar