freeradius query on password encryption and decryption

Yashaswini Sathyanarayana YS0072917 at TechMahindra.com
Thu Dec 20 11:34:33 CET 2012

HI,

                I am using seagull testing tool to send messages to free
radius.  I am running seagull  with "radius protocol ".

                When i send messages from seagull to freeradius , the
password is not getting decrypted properly on radius side.

                Can you please tell me how to send password  from
seagull without encryption ??

                OR

                What changes to make on freeradius side to make it
decrypt the password??

Thanks & Regards,

Yashaswini | Prod Engg | Tech Mahindra Ltd.
9 / 7 Hosur Road, Bangalore - 560029, India.
(Office: +91 80 40243000, Extn: 3478

Mobile: +91 9611591177

www.techmahindra.com <http://www.techmahindra.com/>

Disclaimer:  This message and the information contained herein is proprietary and confidential and subject to the
 Tech Mahindra policy statement, you may review the policy at <a href="http://www.techmahindra.com/Disclaimer.html">http://www.techmahindra.com/Disclaimer.html</a>
externally and <a href="http://tim.techmahindra.com/tim/disclaimer.html">http://tim.techmahindra.com/tim/disclaimer.html</a> internally within Tech Mahindra.