radusergroup without primary key

Marinko Tarlać mangia81 at gmail.com
Wed Dec 26 14:53:27 CET 2012

As I know, FreeRadius will only read from radusergroup table.
All you need to do is to take care about the SQL queries inside
dialup.conf file which are executed on this table (which means do not
change the column names unless you change them inside dialup.conf too).

For example, I several columns inside "nas" table and it all works fine.

Marinko