Fwd: FW:

Alan DeKok aland at deployingradius.com
Thu Dec 27 14:52:46 CET 2012

Arpit Jain wrote:
> I am sending an Access-Request packet using radeapclient without
> password,

  Which is allowed.

> But server is sending Access-Reject to the request.
>
> Following are the logs of radeapclient:

  So... you're trying to debug the server, but looking at what the
client is doing.

  How about instead running the server in debugging mode, as suggested
in the FAQ, README, "man" page, web pages, and daily on this list?

> But EAP RFC3579 and RFC2869 states that User-Password should not be part
> of a radius packet containing EAP-Message attribute,

  You're debugging the server by reading the RFCs.  Is that right?

> Please let me know if any specific configuration need to be done on the
> server so that server sends Access-Accept.

  Read the documentation.  It's not hard.

  Read my web site:  http://deployingradius.com

  If it takes you more than 5 minutes to get an Access-Accept, you're
not following instructions.