802.1x computer authentication config issue/question

spartan1833 at hushmail.com spartan1833 at hushmail.com
Thu Dec 27 17:29:04 CET 2012

@Phil,

Thanks for the example - I'll do some work with it. Appreciate the
additional information too...I imagine that there is a huge amount
of variation within FR configurations so I get it that requests for
assistance need to be as concise as possible....don't always know
"exactly" what to ask sometimes though :)

Thanks again....

On Thu, 27 Dec 2012 10:40:15 -0500 "Phil Mayers"