Problems sending session-timeout

Alan DeKok aland at deployingradius.com
Fri Feb 3 14:59:42 CET 2012

tonimanel wrote:
> I disagree Alan Dekok. Sorry if you think that I'm talking about my
> implementation,

  I never said that.

> I think that another users could have these
> problems. Or if you configure some service and it works fine, but something
> you don't know how works, what would you do?

  I would listen to people after asking their advice.

  You are not doing that.

  Follow the instructions posted here.   Or you will be unsubscribed.

  It's that simple.

> I'm using Mikrotik's field names, sorry. So I would like to know why if
> FreeRADIUS reads from radgroupcheck an attribute, it is not compared with
> NAS' attibute.

  Your question makes it clear that you HAVE NOT READ the existing
documentation.  The rlm_sql documentation describes how it works.

  Why are you wasting our time (and yours) by asking questions which are
already answered in the documentation?

> In my case, I have configured in Mikrotik a location name
> that in radgroupcheck is WISPr-Location-Name, why these values were not
> compared? And another problem that I'm having is that when user login seems
> that NAS (Mikrotik in my case) does nor receive session time left
> (Session-Timeout). Why? Have I to configure something?

  You were TOLD WHAT TO DO.

  Follow the instructions posted here.   Or you will be unsubscribed.

> I have added dictionary. Any idea?

  You are asking for help and ignoring the answers.

  Stop it.  It's rude.

  It WILL cause you to be banned from this list.