Freeradius GUI admin tool for SQL user entries?

Fajar A. Nugraha list at fajar.net
Sat Feb 11 09:18:28 CET 2012

On Fri, Feb 10, 2012 at 10:53 PM, Peter Moreton
<Peter.Moreton at cbi.org.uk> wrote:
> Having got a working FREERADIUS + MySQL setup working, with usernames and
> MD5 password hashes being held in the radcheck SQL table. Now, I’m wondering
> if there is any neat, GUI admin tool to allow our sysadmins to be able to
> add users, update passwords etc with have to key sql statements?

There's dialupadmin, bundled in FR source, that should work. However
last time I tried I had to make some adjustments to get it to work
correctly with my FR installation. YMMV.

If it's a very simple setup where each user is basically just a
cleartext-password entry on radcheck, it might be faster to just use
phymyadmin.

--
Fajar