Source for freeradius-server-2.0.4

Alan DeKok aland at deployingradius.com
Sat Feb 11 10:10:24 CET 2012

Charles H. Fisher wrote:
> I have  heavily patched version of freeradius-server-2.0.4 That I would
> like to migrate forward to the current version. This requires that I
> know what changes were made to the standard 2.0.4. I have not been able
> to find a copy of it on the internet, and the archives on this site do
> not have any of older files any later than the end of the 1.x series. Do
> you know where I can find a copy of the freeradius-server-2.0.4 source
> tarball.

  Well... it shouldn't be rocket science to find it.

  And you don't want a tarball.  You want to use "git". It's
*infinitely* easier.  Grab the code from git, checkout the release_2_0_4
branch, and apply your changes.  Then merge that code with the git
v2.1.x branch.

  Git will take care of auto-merging && mangling the patches, so they're
up to date with the latest version.