How to test FreeRADIUS on CentOS from a remote windows PC using NTRadPing

Chezangla chezangla at bt.bt
Mon Feb 13 12:01:18 CET 2012

Hi,
I have successfully installed and tested freeRADIUS on centOS with MySQL
database. But I wanted to test if the freeRADIUS is accessible from
remote machines as well so I tried to test it using NTRadPing on my
windows PC, but it always say no response from the server. I have added
my PC IP to clients.conf.

I even tried to telnet 1812 on localhost but it says connection refused.

Please can someone help me in this regard.

chezang