duplicate radacct entries

Fajar A. Nugraha list at fajar.net
Thu Feb 16 05:38:46 CET 2012

On Thu, Feb 16, 2012 at 11:21 AM, Ski Mountain
<ski_the_mountain at yahoo.com> wrote:
> I did not modify the default schema.

are you REALLY sure? the default sql schema does NOT have a last
update column :)

> I am just using the radius client that is in debian in order to authenicate pptp clients. Everything is on the same server so it is not a issue with packets being lost.

then most likely something's wrong with the NAS configuration

> i   radiusclient1                                                                 - /bin/login replacement which uses the RADIUS protocol for authentication
>
> I do blame the nas and have cursed at pptp quite a bit, not I just want the dam thing to only send one radacct packet.

I have setup poptop and openvpn setup which can send acct packets just fine.

As usual, if you're still having problems, ask an expert to help you.

--
Fajar