[OFF-TOPIC] Freeradius and MySQL Cluster

Antonio Modesto modesto at isimples.com.br
Mon Feb 27 12:54:44 CET 2012

Good Morning,

I am doing some tests with MySQL Cluster, and I want to migrate my
backend to it. But I am having some "troubles/doubts" with it. When I
use a empty radius database, it works ok. But when I try to import my
current database to MySQL with the NDBCLUSTER engine, I got this error:

ERROR 1114 (HY000) at line 143: The table 'radacct' is full

I think that I must do some tuning to adjust MySQL cluster to my
requirements, but I don't know exactly what to change, below is my
config.ini:

[ndbd default]
# Options affecting ndbd processes on all data nodes:
NoOfReplicas=2    # Number of replicas
DataMemory=512M    # How much memory to allocate for data storage
IndexMemory=512M   # How much memory to allocate for index storage
                  # For DataMemory and IndexMemory, we have used the
                  # default values. Since the "world" database takes up
                  # only about 500KB, this should be more than enough
for
                  # this example Cluster setup.

[tcp default]
# TCP/IP options:
portnumber=2202   # This the default; however, you can use any
                  # port that is free for all the hosts in the cluster
                  # Note: It is recommended that you do not specify the
port
                  # number at all and simply allow the default value to
be used
                  # instead

[ndb_mgmd]
# Management process options:
hostname=192.168.1.32           # Hostname or IP address of MGM node
datadir=/var/lib/mysql-cluster  # Directory for MGM node log files

[ndbd]
hostname=192.168.1.30           # Hostname or IP address
datadir=/usr/local/mysql/data   # Directory for this data node's data
files

[ndbd]
hostname=192.168.1.31           # Hostname or IP address
datadir=/usr/local/mysql/data   # Directory for this data node's data
files

[mysqld]

[mysqld]

I know that this is not the best place to talk about database problems,
but I think that there is a lot of people here that use Freeradius with
MySQL Cluster that could help me.

Thanks in advance.