Can I test a perl script?

Fabricio Flores fabrifloresg at gmail.com
Mon Feb 27 18:24:25 CET 2012

ok I tried to configure freeRadius with perl sopport.... in the Rlm_perl
doc says:

In the users file comment the 'DEFAULT Auth-Type = System' lines, and then
add:DEFAULT Auth-Type = Perl Fall-Through = yes

but when I start the server (radiusd -X) it returns me:

/etc/raddb/users[208]: Parse error (check) for entry DEFAULT: Unknown value
Perl for attribute Auth-Type

Errors reading /etc/raddb/users

/etc/raddb/modules/files[7]: Instantiation failed for module "files"

/etc/raddb/sites-enabled/inner-tunnel[111]: Failed to find module "files".

/etc/raddb/sites-enabled/inner-tunnel[34]: Errors parsing authorize
section.

what i must do?

El 26 de febrero de 2012 16:51, Fabricio Flores
<fabrifloresg at gmail.com>escribió:

> Ok i will try this... thanks
> El 26/02/2012 16:49, "Alan Buxey" <A.L.M.Buxey at lboro.ac.uk> escribió:
>
> Hi,
>> >    Thanks for your answer. I want to test my perl script with
>> freeradius. In
>> >    the command line it works but i want to test with radtest (or
>> something)
>> >    at freeradius. Ia there any test for it?
>>
>> if you want to use radtest, then that means you are testing the
>> FreeRADIUS server - so simply enable PERL in the FreeRADIUS server
>> (edit the perl module config and then edit the enabled virtual servers
>> to use the perl module wherever you need it - eg in authenticate section)
>>
>> alan
>> -
>> List info/subscribe/unsubscribe? See

Fabricio A. Flores G.