max lenght user name

Alejandro Gándara agandara at optaresolutions.com
Tue Jan 3 13:10:04 CET 2012

Hi list,

thanks for the answer.

I've read on internet about this problem, The lenght cant be increased.
Could be other way to fix this problem?.

Its something weird. I always thought that netbios name was the name of
the machine no the chain used for login.

NetbiosName: Machine01
UserName: pepito
UserDomainName: Domain\\pepito.

I think Im far away from the solution. I hope you could point me to the
right way.

Thanks for all.

Regards,

Alejandro