Not sending all trusted CA Certificates in EAP-TLS Server Hello

Daniel Finger daniel.finger at ewetel.de
Wed Jan 4 16:10:57 CET 2012

Hi!

As far as I can see the Server does not send the full certificates, but only
announces the certificates the server knows. I did not read the RFC yet, but
I assume that this only informs the client which certificates can be
requested to verify the server certificate chain.

Am 04.01.2012 15:09, schrieb Alan DeKok:
>> Is it possible to change the behaviour that only the certs in the
>> certificate_file are used?
>
>   Use CA_path instead of CA_file.  That might help.

It does indeed help. Thanks!

--
Regards
Daniel Finger