Proxying to a virtual server through unlang?

Arnaud Loonstra arnaud at z25.org
Mon Jan 9 12:13:16 CET 2012

On 01/03/2012 10:14 AM, Phil Mayers wrote:
> On 01/03/2012 07:40 AM, Arnaud Loonstra wrote:
>
>> However it only executes the authorize section of the nas-auth virtual
>> server.
>
> Yes. That is how that feature works.
>

>> I could create realms for the virtual servers and proxy to them by
>> using Proxy-To-Realm := "mac-auth" instead of the server[] directive.
>
> Do this. It's works much closer to what you want, AFAICT.

[snip]

Ok, thanks for the feedback. I'll stick with realm proxying when I have
to process lots of different radius requests (== more complex setup). In
my current case I only need to do NAS-prompt login, MAC-Auth and the
rest is just handled default (802.1x, general auth, accounting).

I'm going to do just some unlang fu in authorize and post-auth. I reckon
it's more efficient than proxying...

Rg,

Arnaud