Ignoring failed module in post-auth

Michal Bruncko michal.bruncko at zssos.sk
Tue Jan 10 16:47:19 CET 2012

Hi Alan,

thank you for reply. But I am afraid that your example is not working.
According "doc/configurable_failover": "The normal configuration is
"fail = return", which
means "if the detail module fails, stop processing the accounting
section". ..so "fail = return" is the default..

If I configure post-auth section like this:

post-auth {
	sql {
		fail = return

user autentication with unreachable mysql server will always ends with:
"++[sql] returns fail
Using Post-Auth-Type Reject"

I have not mentioned in my first email about looking to unlang. I have
looked on it, but either I dont understand or there is not that
combination of "code = value" that fills for this needs (I would not
sting the truth).

thanks for any next hint for this

michal

--