Ignoring failed module in post-auth

Michal Bruncko michal.bruncko at zssos.sk
Tue Jan 10 19:40:48 CET 2012

Hello Alan,

your hint gives syntax error:
"/etc/raddb/sites-enabled/default[476]: Unknown action 'ok'.
/etc/raddb/sites-enabled/default[461]: Errors parsing post-auth section."

post-auth {
	sql {
		fail = ok

from the man unlang I assume, that "ok" keyword should be placed only on
the left side of statement "code = value".

thanks

michal

--
Ing. Michal Bruncko, PhD., CCNP