How to use "Classic" CRL?

Christ Schlacta lists at aarcane.org
Tue Jan 10 21:31:03 CET 2012

Is it possible yet to configure freeradius TLS to use a classic CRL, as
in a single file that's downloaded from the authority every once in a
while that is a..  well, CRL, rather than a directory with hashed stuff
in it?  I'm not in front of my fr right now, so I don't know the exact
terminology used in the config, but you know what I'm talking about.
This hashed folder of stuff makes it very difficult to maintain a CRL
with freeradius, because, at least in part, it adds an additional level
of complexity not present in every other openssl application.