Radius integration with LDAP (SASL)

Alan DeKok aland at deployingradius.com
Tue Jan 17 16:03:26 CET 2012

David Mitton wrote:
>   Aww, come on guys. Are such abusive speculations necessary?

  I've formed my opinions after reading the posts on this list.

  They generally fall into two categories.  The first gives useful
information, follows instructions, and gets the problem solved.  The
second doesn't do any of that.

  It's really that simple.  I've been saying it for ~8 years, and
haven't seen any reason to change.

  Look at the posts from the OP.  The debug log shows what the errors
are.  The "help" on this list is largely just pointing out the messages
from the debug log.

  The real abuse is from people who engage in name-calling, insults,
curses, etc.  Those people now get unsubscribed.

  Being factual?  That may be hard to take for sensitive people.  It's
not abusive.