Blackberry disabled server certificates query

Bruce Nunn ironrake at yahoo.com
Fri Jan 20 13:56:47 CET 2012

One of the annoying features of Blackberry devices is that the descriptions of the same CA certificate varies from device to device. Some devices, like my Storm2, seem to validate the CA even when that checkbox is selected. Since there are lots of CAs installed on Blackberry phones, setting up EAP can take a while as you go through the several certs which match your CA.