openLDAP authorization with PAP authentication
jay_birdz at hotmail.com
Mon Jan 23 17:50:54 CET 2012
Thank you for the help. In addition to removing the unix option from the /sites-available/default authorize section, I also had to remove the 'encryption schema = "ssha"' from /modules/pap in order for it to work. I was also able to comment out "password_attribute = userPassword" from modules/ldap again and it still works. Just figured I would send this to let others trying to do the same thing that I made some unnecessary changes but it works now. Now lets see if I can keep it working when I add my WPA to do the authentication.
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the Freeradius-Users