Juniper Questions (MX/ERX)

Paul Stewart paul at paulstewart.org
Tue Jan 24 21:33:27 CET 2012

Hi there..

I'm trying to get an understanding on a FreeRadius installation how to
enable the unisphere.dictionary.  There are specific attributes in that file
that we need such as "Unisphere-Ingress-Policy-Name".  By default, this
dictionary file is commented out due to "attribute conflicts".

Can someone share a bit more info?  I need unisphere attributes and also erx
attributes to function on the same FreeRadius system ultimately .. We have a
mixture of Juniper ERX equipment and Juniper MX equipment that needs to talk
to FreeRadius.

When I try to add a "Unisphere-Ingress-Policy-Name = 512k" for example in
the users file I get "invalid integer" error.

Thanks for any insight.

Paul